Step into the realm of obsession. Your heart is fluttering. You’re becoming anxious. You're thinking ‘When will I get more? I think I need help. But I don't want help. Just more.’ These are the thoughts of a true addict. A Makeup Addict. Makeup Majesty offers your daily fix of makeup reviews, makeup love and appreciation, and a forum for makeup addicts everywhere.

Make today a beautiful one.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nude and Simple Eye Using Charlotte Ronson's Drea Palette


Very simple, nude eye of the day using Charlotte Ronson's new Drea palette


Just a touch of liquid eyeliner and two coats of Diorshow mascara


I used the two nude shades - very matte and long lasting.
No creasing after wearing it all day yesterday and again today


I used the lighter shade on the lid, and used the darker nude shade in the crease
My lashes look awesome here and i'm pretty happy about it haha!


So simple, yet so polished and pretty!


The other eyeshadow palettes and the rest of Ronson's beauty line has launched in Sephora, if you want to see the other products you can go to Sephora's website!

You guys like it? =)


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Please know that I truly appreciate your comments and makeup love. I read every single comment, and will respond to any questions you have!